Thursday 21 February 2019

All about meeee!

This week in room 24 we have been writing about ourselves. So, we had to write about what our favourite animal, draw our family members and our favourite colours. We did it in a little book and in the front of the book there is a blank face and we had to make it look as similar as ourselves so like we are looking into a paper mirror. We also had to write a word that brings out you. So that is  my favourite thing that I did this week.




Do you like my drawings?If you do you should try to make this at home.I really liked it.

2 comments:

  1. KIA Ora Leila my name is Finley and I am in Room 22. I really liked your blog post about All a about me post Have you ever tried so thing new. Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog on .https://odsfinley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Finley thank you for commenting on my blog. And I
    will check your blog out
    Blog Ya Later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.