Monday 25 May 2020

World's Worst Exuses!

Hello!
This can do activity for our novel that we are reading (there's a boy in the girls' bathroom), was to try make up some of the worlds worst excuses! As you know Bradley Chalkers is very good at coming up with excuses right on the spot, to get out of trouble .  

Here are some excuses that I came up with!


My dog ate my homework
I can’t come to work because I accidentally got on a plane.
My eyes were stuck together this morning and I couldn't see the way to school.
I wish I could give you my homework but my arms fell off this morning.
I got my fingers stuck in a bowling ball
I fell out of bed and I didn’t hear my alarm because I got knocked out
A homeless man hypnotized me when I was walking to school
There was a crocodile in my house
A fox stole my mum's car keys
I accidentally swallowed my bus money
I turned into a snail this morning, that's why I was late to school       
I locked myself in my car
Superman came to my house and threw me to Mars.
A Builder stepped in cement, so I tried to help him, but instead I got stuck as well.
I drowned in my tears, because there was no bread for my sandwiches 
I was so cold this morning that I froze
I accidentally walked of the sky tower, but I didn’t die because I landed on a giant marshmallow
My dog permanently glued me to the ground
I woke up in another universe
Me and my family moved to Saturn
My pinky toe fell off
This morning at exactly 7:36am, a robber broke in and stole my alarm clock, so I didn’t wake up till 9:00pm, at night.

What excuse is your favourite? BLOG YA LATER!๐Ÿ™‹

10 comments:

  1. Hello Leilani! I really like your world's worst excuses list. If I said one of those excuses no one will believe me. Maybe I should do a world's worst excuses list next time. You should check out my blog. Keep up the great work��
    See you around
    Dahran ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dahran, Leilani here! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Thats right no one would believe you, that's why this is called the worlds worst excuses. What excuse is your favourite?

    BLOG YA LATER! Leilani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leilani! I never knew that you could make up excuses (No offense). I really like what you're doing, don't give up.
    Keep up the good work!
    Nice work!
    Amethyst

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amethyst! Thanks for commenting on my blog!

      That's OK no offense taken๐Ÿ˜‚. Thanks and I won't give up! BLOG YA LATER, Leilani.

      Delete
  4. Hi Lani . I really like your blog post about the worlds worst excuses . my favorite
    excuse is my eyes got stuck together and i couldn't see this morning . What was your favorite excuse . BLOG YOU LATER
    Dreah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dre! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Yeah, that excuse is really silly but I love silliness! My favourite excuse is Superman came to my house and flew me to mars!
      BLOG YA LATER, DRE!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Leilani! What a great post, These are some interesting excuses and if I used one of these excuses i bet no one would believe me. Maybe you could of added a bit more colour, Have you ever used any of these excuses? Anyway great job keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi leilani love the post its great I laughed a lot anyway ur great and keep up the great work :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Leilani my name is Lyric and I go to Wesley Intermediate School. I was just reading you're blog post and well I was reading through it some of the excuses were funny. Mabye next time you could add a bit of colour to you're blog post to make it have just at least a little bit of colour instead of it being simple and black.

    That's all I have to say to you hope you have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.