Monday 24 August 2020

Sick vs Healthy PT 5!

YAY! Another writing post. Today's picture is this:
I hope that you enjoy my healthy sentences about this picture. 
Here it is!

Sick Sentences:
The astronaut wore a suit. It was uncomfortable and warm. The astronaut walked on Mars.

Healthy Sentences:

Cautiously, the astronaut wandered through the architectural building that stands on the rock land of Mars. Drained, his hefty white suit ached his tired muscles. He was the boiling sun as sweat ran like rivers inside.

Thanks for reading part 4 of my healthy sentence blog posts. 
What is your favourite planet? Is it Mars?
BLOG YA LATER😁

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lelani
    I have enjoyed looking at your blog posts today. Keep up the great learning at home.
    P.S. my favourite planet (after Earth) is Jupiter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Haines thanks for your comment. I am trying to complete all of the activity's or at least most of them that Nicole or Sarah posts on the class blog.

      Last year my class learnt about the planets and I really liked learning about Jupiter, but my favourite planet is Saturn.
      Did you know that Jupiter has 67 moons?

      BLOG YA LATER!😁Leilani.

      Delete
  2. Wow Leilani you have done a lot of work during this lockdown. Your healthy sentence is good but your last sentence does not make much sense

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Floyd. Thanks for your comment. Yes I have been doing a lot this lockdown. Probably because Im the youngest and my siblings don't really like to play with me. You look like you've been busy as well!

      Thanks for your feedback, I changed the last sentence. Hope it makes more sense. BLOG YA LATER Floyd!

      Delete
  3. Morena, Leilani

    Thank you for sharing your learning on your blog. You have definitely made the sick sentences healthy. I especially like your last sentence 'He was the boiling sun as sweat ran like rivers inside.' It is a very visual sentence with both a metaphor and a simile. Tino pai!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! Nice seeing you this morning.
      Thanks for commenting on my blog again.

      I tried to make a combination of a metaphor and a simile. I got a bit confused during the making, but then I finally got it.

      Thank you for sharing what you like about this blog post!
      BLOG YA LATER, Leilani.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.