Tuesday 25 August 2020

Sick vs Healthy PT 6

Hello! Today's writing prompt is about this picture:
Here are my sick vs healthy sentences! I hope you enjoy them.

Sick sentences:
There was a house on a snail. The snail was big and twisty. It floated in space. There were lots of stars.

Healthy sentences:
Solemnly, a royal castle was perched onto the middle of the snails immense shell. There was all sorts of twists, little ones, medium ones and large ones that pattern the shell. Like a ghost, the snails shell hovered over the surface of the ominous planet. Trillions of luminous stars surrounded the planet with powerful light. 

I thank you for checking out my blog today! 
Can you spot the simile in my healthy sentences?
Comment down below😊BLOG YA LATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.