Sunday 3 May 2020

Bake or Cook of!

Some kids have made a challenge for us. It is called the bake or cook of challenge. All you have to do is bake or cook something (that you did all by yourself) and rate it from 1-10, on how it tastes and how it looks. I just made some classic chocolate chip cookies.


     How it looks- 6/10
                                                 How it tastes- 9/10


The reason why I did 6/10 for how it looks is because they are all different kinds of circles. And 9/10 for the taste is because they were chewy and I love😍chewy chocolate chip cookies!

What would you rate your best baking? What sort of baking is it? BLOG YA LATER!😁


8 comments:

  1. yum yum it's looks so yum Leilani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mohamad. Did you do the bake off?

      Delete
  2. those look really yum how long did it take you to make the cookies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Neena, they didn't take that long because i know the recipe off by heart.
      And there is not that much ingredients.

      Delete
  3. Hi Leilani great job on the cookies. I really like chocolate chip cookies they are my favourite. Do you like baking? Blog you later Oshani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Oshani! Thanks for commenting on my blog! What is your 2nd fav dessert?
      YES🙌 I love to bake! Chocolate chip cookies are the easiest for me to bake. What is the easiest thing for you to bake?

      BLOG YA LATER Lani.

      Delete
  4. Those look amazing and tasty, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look amazing Oshani,
    I prefer soft cookies though.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.