Thursday 11 April 2019

CELEBRITY ACTION!

On Wednesday the 10th of April something exiting happened in room 24. Nadia Lim  came to room 24's Garden 2 Table. Nadia and her partner Aaron and even her film crew! Came and helped us do some cooking and gardening. We cooked yummy pizzas because it was the last Garden 2 table of the term. Tiffany and I got to walk her up to the garden
to watch us do our school song and we got to meet her and have a chat with her and Aaron.

Here are some pics of her and my group.






I really enjoyed this because we get to be on TV on Sunday I think and we will be on channel 3 wand we will be on Dancing with the Stars. And she was very fun and kind to pick us also if she wins the money will go to Garden 2 Table.

2 comments:

  1. How cool Leillani very nice photos you have!!!!!! I AM GOING TO VOTE !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chelsy, thanks for the comment and yes please VOTE!I will comment on your blog too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.