Thursday 20 June 2019

Matariki Planet art

This term room 24 is learning about planets and space. This week is Matariki and the art that we are doing has something to do with both Matariki and space. We did some art that includes stars, planets and cool comets.  First we made stencils to shape out our planet, than we blended pastels together to make the planets colours. We also made some comets with pastels and our finger.( How to do it) Draw a thick layered circle with white chalk and put your finger on the dot and slide the direction you want it to go. We also did some toothbrush flicking to make some tiny stars to make it realistic. Here is my art work I did.
I enjoyed blending the colours and learning how to make different star shapes. It was really fun and creative!

4 comments:

  1. kia ora my name is Aundreah. I am from room 24 and I really like your blog post about the space Art . you are so good at Art . what your favorite planet? 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dreah Dreah! Thanks for commenting on my blog and my favourite planet is Earth because we can breathe on it and it would suck if we didn't. RIGHT!? Catch ya later. Lani

    ReplyDelete
  3. KIA ORA my name is oshani i am from room 24. I really like how you got your stars on the art fast. blog you later oshani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Leilani. My name is Kody from Room 22. It sounds like buddy class was quite fun and exciting. Who was your buddy? And was it fun? If you want to see my blog heres the link --> http://odskodyt.blogspot.com/. Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.