Thursday 17 October 2019

Excellence, Friendship and respect

Today an Olympic gold medallist, came to our school his name is Richard Patterson. He is a light weight in weightlifting, he has been to 4 Commonwealth games and 3 Olympic summer games. In Glasgow, 2014 he won a gold medal and in Delhi 2010 he won a silver. Here is a link to him getting his gold medal! 



GOLD Medal 



Hope that you checked out that video because, man it is amazing! I also got this card with photos with him on it and his signature. Thanks for checking out my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, my name is Helen and I'm from Room 23 at Owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about Richard Patterson. I also liked the way you added that video into your blog. I think you could also write a little and ask us a question too. Thank you for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog.
    Blog you later,
    By Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, just want to say thank you for commenting on my blog post. Do you want to go to the Olympics one day, if you would what event would you do? What do you think about the 3 values? Thanks for the advice on my blog.
    Leilani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.