Wednesday 6 November 2019

Love lock track events

On the 5th of November it was athletics day. Year 3-6 walked down to Love lock Track, we went through a new alley way near the duck pond. # SHORTCUT! The events were...

: 800m
:200m
:100m
:Long jump
:High Jump
:Discus
:Shot Put
: Relays

I came a place in every event and I was the third person to run in the class relays. We came 2nd to Room 7.

1st 800m
1st 200m
1st 100m
1st Long Jump
1st equal with Mele in Room 25, High Jump
1st Discus
and 3rd in Shot Put

HERE IS THE LINK TO ALL THE PHOTOS OF THE SCORCHING HOT DAY!
What was your favourite event of the day?! BLOG YA LATER!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Leilani, Its Floyd from Room 7 remember me? i just wanted to say i REALLY liked your blog post. My favourite part was when our class came first in the Class Relay, and when i heard some girls chearing for me when i was running in the 800 and 200 meters. please when you have some time check out my blog at odsfloyd.blogspot.com. Blog ya later alligator! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Floyd, thank you for commenting on my blog and my favourite part of the day was walking there through that park and watching other kids do the events. Sure I will come and check out your blog some day as well.
    Leilani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.