Wednesday 22 April 2020

Recycling art!

The aim of this task is to make some kind of art out of recycling. My recycled item was an old jar. With the jar I put some glitter and fairy lights in it. To make it a fairy light jar! MY brother bought the fairy lights from Kmart for a Christmas present! And so I put them in a jar this lock down then added some glitter. This is the finishing product!



This button is to turn the lights on and off

The outside of the jar
     
The inside with the lights on

What recycled item would you use to make a piece of art?  Have a good lock down🙋

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lani I like your recycled art very good idea. I created an elephant out of a milk bottle for my recycled art.
    Blog ya later
    Neena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neena. My dad showed me them on Facebook. I like that idea as well!

    BLOG YA LATER! Lani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lani. Wow what a creative way to use a glass jar. It would also create a nice night light! I would try and use jars also. I would use a jar and create a snow globe. You can glue an object on the lid (upside down) and put some glitter into the jar. Fill the jar with water and turn it upside down. Have you seen these before?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicole. Thank you fro commenting on my blog! Yes, it is a nice night light, not to dark and not to bright😁. Thanks for telling me another way to use jars, because we have heaps of them! No, I have not seen this idea before, but maybe I will try it.
    Have you made one before? BLOG YA LATER! Lani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lani. I have made one many many years ago. You can make many different kinds. Glad you are finding new ways to reduce rubbish!

      Delete
  5. Good job!
    It looks really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.