Thursday 21 May 2020

Lunch Menu

After our must do's for there's a boy in the girls' bathroom, we got to do some can do's. I picked to create a lunch menu and also to do a hall pass. Today I will share my lunch menu.  HERE IT IS!


Monday Lunch Menu

Drink:
Apple or orange Juice $5 each

Dessert:
Choco cake or Choco cookie $3 each 

Main:
3 mini Hot Dogs $6.50

Toppings:
Ketchup- Mayo- mustard- onion- cheese- Chilli- Bacon- BBQ-
Crushed Peanuts. 
(pick 3 toppings) (every topping $1 each) 

Side:
Carrot sticks/apple $4 

Total: $21.50










What is your dream lunch menu? BLOG YA LATER!

2 comments:

  1. This blog is interesting and cool, and i like it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kevin, what school do you go to? Thanks for commenting on my blog today! I'm glad that you like my blog! Do you have a blog?

      BLOG YA LATER! Leilani.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.