Thursday 28 May 2020

School Rules!

Hey Bloggers! Here is another blog post activity about, there's a boy in the girl's bathroom. The activity is to write down a list of school rules. HERE ARE THE RULES!

School Rules

  • No eating any food during class
  • Only talk if you put your hand up
  • No walking around the classroom
  • Always use a hall pass if you need to go somewhere
  • No swearing in school grounds
  • No complaints about the lunch menu
  • No Pushing or fighting
  • No snooping around in other peoples desks
  • Chew quietly when eating
  • Do your work correctly
  • Listen to the teacher
  • No littering on school grounds
  • No swinging on chairs
  • No touching the teachers desk
  • No stealing any type of school supplies 

What rule is your favourite? Do you agree with these rules?
BLOG YA LATER!😊 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, my name is Lila and I’m from Room 7 at Owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about Bradley Chalkers school rules. I agree with all the rules except for touching the teachers desk. Have you ever tried doing any school rules from Owairaka? Was this hard to make? When did you make it?

    Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog https://odslila.blogspot.com/

    Blog you later,
    Lila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lila, thanks for commenting on my blog.
    Why don't you agree with the rule, not touching the teachers desk? This wasn't that hard to make, because I just did it in a google docs. I made it last week on Thursday ,I think.

    BLOG YA LATER! Leilani.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.