Thursday 4 June 2020

Carla's Brand New T-shirt!

Hello Bloggers! Here I have done another can do activity for there's a boy in the girls bathroom. This activity was to design a t-shirt for Carla, who is the school counselor. Carla is a calm and creative person. She is helpful to Bradley and she likes it when he talks about his problems. She likes to wear very unique and fun t-shirts. I tried to make it not only a t-shirt that Carla would want to wear, but also a t-shirt that I would like to wear. HERE IT IS! 


Hope you like my t-shirt! I enjoyed making this, this week. Have you ever designed a t-shirt? What do you think I could of changed or done better? 
BLOG YA LATER!😁

4 comments:

  1. Hi this is Christian in Rm 7 and this is pretty great and shiny as well. Great T shirt. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.