Monday 15 June 2020

First Science Session

HEY! On Monday Afternoon Room 24  had a science session. We played with Non- Newtonian fluid, this is usually called 'oobleck'. I was just in time to play with it before we packed up. 

Oobleck, is a solid and also a liquid. When you relax your hand it will melt on your hand, but when you put presser on it it won't. 

If you want to try this at home you will only need...

  • Cornflour or Cornstarch
  • Water      
*Warning* May make big mess! HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS!



Have you ever tried making oobleck? BLOG YA LATER!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Leilani,
    Its Debbie, I like you're sci-ency experiments they look cool we were on the same table doing it together do you remember?
    I remember our hands were stuck when we put it under the oobleck!

    Have you ever made this at home?

    BLOG YA LATER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debi! Thanks for commenting on my blog!
    Yes I do remember because it was only 2 days ago! yes that was very funny!

    I have tried making this at home! Have you?
    BLOG YA LATER! Lani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leilani,
    Actually I have tried it at home!

    BLOG YA LATER Debi

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.