Monday 22 June 2020

Party Game

Today and Yesterday, I was working on a party game. I had to make up a party game in a creative way. What I did, is I got a real party game and changed it up a little. I chose pin the tail on the donkey, but instead I named it pin the tail on the human, blindfolded!

Here is more details!

Number of players: 4-100 (or in between)
What will you need:
Different coloured tails with a material that sticks to Velcro
Velcro belts
Blindfolds
Humans!

How to Play:

Put humans in a big empty space. Give each human a blindfold, a belt and each 3 different coloured tails. Each human has to have 3 coloured tails, but the same colour. Every other human also has 3 tails, but different colours from the rest. Everybody has 30 seconds to stick their tails on another human’s bottom in the game. After 30 seconds, you can tell who won, by seeing what colours made it onto a humans bottom. Whoever finished their tails and has put them onto a human’s bottom successfully, will win something of the birthday person’s choice.


What is your favourite party game? 
BLOG YA LATER!😁


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.