Tuesday 16 June 2020

Responding to Carla's Letter

Hello! The must do for this week is to respond to the letter that Carla wrote to Bradley. Here I have written my own letter and pretending that am Bradley responding.

Here is my letter!
Understanding
                                                         Caring
Smart
Lovely
Carla
Hi Carla,                         
Bradley here, I really wish you didn't have to go.
Why did you have to leave me with no friends?
Do you think that I can just talk to my stuffed animals like
I usually do!? (Don’t answer that) All my feelings are changing
into old Bradley feelings. But I don’t need you to change them .

To be honest I got a haircut for Colleen's birthday and came
to see you at school. I was hoping that you would be there,
but you weren’t.

I love the book very much, but when I look at it, I think of
you and burst into tears. Please come back, whoever told you
to go, shouldn't do that to a good person. You are doing good
for the school, and you don’t deserve what you have gotten.

I hope that you can forgive me for shouting and getting mad
at you, it’s just that you told me that you were leaving, when
everything was going very well. 
Please come back and stay with me! 

I still hate you, but love you,
Love from Bradley.





I hope that you enjoyed my letter that I wrote! How would you feel if you were Bradley and Carla was leaving? 
BLOG YA LATER!😁 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.