Thursday 30 July 2020

The Escalator

Here I have done another piece of writing about this picture
We are focusing on genres again. I will show you my Fantasy piece that I did for this picture.


Fantasy:
Patiently, the woman travels up the glowing escalator, awaiting her warm cozy home.  Loads of shopping bags full her aching hands, as she strolls towards the center of the woods. 

“Come here, trees, I need to go, take me back to my hidden home.” She roars clearly to the forbidden trees. Suddenly, the landscape moves swiftly like it's a disco in the woods. 
THUMP! CRACKLE! Transformed, the trees approach the woman and slightly bend to lift her like she’s going into an elevator.  
She spots her unknown house and hops of the elevator trees. Thankful, she bells with a merry grin. “Thank you trees for taking me home, you can go now.” She says. 

Thanks for reading my writing! BLOG YA LATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.