Thursday 24 September 2020

Zones of Regulation Slides!

Hello bloggers! Thanks for checking out my blog today!

Today's blog post is about my zones of regulation slides, that Kauri team students has been working on. 

These slides show what different emotions there are and what colour those zones are.

  • Happy-Green
  • Angry-Red
  • Silly, Scared, Disgusted-Yellow
  • Sad, tired-Blue

We also learnt about expected and unexpected behaviours.
To test what we had been learning, we watched a few short films from animated movies. We had to think about what the behaviour was going on in those films.

Here is the slides, I hope you like them and also enjoy.


(I didn't finish it all, but I did the main slides👍)

Thanks for looking at my slides today! Comment what your favourite emotion was, and what zone you are mostly always in.
BLOG YA LATER!

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Leilani my name is Oshani and I am from room 24.
    Wow I really like you slide of Regulation it is really cool.
    What Is your favorite zone to be in?
    BLOG YOU LATER OSHANI!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Oshani! Thanks for your comment!
      Thanks, yours is really cool too.

      My favourite zone to be in is definitely the green zone, because i love to be happy and on task. Whats your least favourite zone to be in?
      BLOG YA LATER, Leilani💙

      Delete
  2. Hello Leilani, My Name is Norman and I'm from Room 23. I really like your blog post about zones of regulation its really cool and really interesting. Thank you for sharing your leaning with us. You should check out my blog here's the link My blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Norman, Leilani here. Thank you for your comment!
      Have you done this before? What is your least favourite zone to be in?

      BLOG YA LATER, Leilani!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.