Monday 20 May 2019

Stardome Experience!

On Friday the 17th of May, room 24, 25 and room 22 all went to the amazing Stardome Observatory.  Our hosts name was Josh he took us though all of the pictures and work. We learned about space, the solar system and our planets. After we did a awesome quiz  with the people we sat with. We had to answer the questions that was on our iPad, oh did I mention that each group got a iPad? We also went into a little planetarium to watch a virtual reality like movie. It was so much fun and here are some photos of the place.
 Hope you enjoyed it!

7 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Leilani,
    Its Jadarse her from room 24 in your class. I really like your blog post about the stardome trip. I really liked how you put in pictures and told people reading the paragraph who was the host.
    BLOG YA LATER
    Jadarose

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIA Ora,Leilani looks like you had a lot of fun what type of learning did you get? What movie did you watch? What was it about?
    Catch you later
    Neena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jadarose how are you? Thanks for commenting on my blog and thanks for giving me good feedback. BYE BLOG YA LATER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Finley and I am in Rm 22. I really like your blog post about the stardome it was cool. Was it fun when you saw the movie? Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog Blog you later Finley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Finley, thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola my name is Mushdah and im a year 6 student in room 25 at Owairaka school
    I went to stardome to it was really fun And did you see the movie ? maybe you should check out my blog https://odsmushdaht.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mushdah, My name is Leilani i'm in room 24. Just want to say thank you for commenting on my blog and yeah I will check your blog out. THANKS AGAIN! Leilani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.