Thursday 22 August 2019

Sick Sentences- Richie McCaw

This is my sick sentences, hope you think I improve them well.

The ball came towards Richie. He jumped into the air. He held out his hands. He was excited. It was up to him.  



Swirling, the ball flew into Richie's hands, highly his team mates lifted him into the sky and he catches the ball, loudly the crowd cheered with excitement. He swiftly sprinted to the try line, then though the ball into the air and jumped onto his mate. Then he ran to his team to celebrate and to see if the kick makes it or not. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, my name is Lila and I’m from Room 7 at Owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about sick sentences. I remember when I did something like this last week. Have you ever tried doing the interview a hero?
    Thanks for sharing your learning.

    You should check out my blog https://odslila.blogspot.com/

    Blog you later,
    Lila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lila, thank you for commenting on my blog and who are you doing for your second hero? I am getting to the interview for Richie McCaw, I usually do it last. I will try to get to your blog later.

    Bye and Blog ya later! Leilani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.