Tuesday 17 September 2019

Art attack!

This term all of the classes have been working on their collaborative piece of art work, and also all of the students have worked on their own piece. Room 24 have been learning about Pablo Picasso, we picked him because he has unique art and there is no wrong or right way to do it. On the 17th September also the schools 90th birthday,  every one went outside and sat in front of the hall for the opening of the art exhibition. Here are some photos of my favs and my art. 
MY donut from sewing, I love donuts!

My pillow sewing from Choose Tuesday

This is our classrooms collaborative piece, by the way it is a sun with birds at the bottom ( not a jellyfish)

This one because it has a lot of colours, I like peacock's, diamonds and patterns. 

(This was the only good photo of my art work)

This was really fun to do because art is my favourite subject in school and it was really fun to look at other kids work and seeing how much people buy these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.