Sunday 19 April 2020

HANG ON!

Here is a story that is one of my favorites! It is called "HANG ON!" As you can see from the title.

It’s one regular morning in NYC. The morning bird chirps
and cars are waking up the whole city with the BEEPS! and the
HONKS!
My classic weekly routine is… getting up, shower, get changed
(work clothes), lock up, ready to go, walk to my ordinary
Starbucks, get a coffee,then finally walk to the subway,
just in time for the train! 


But today, it was a bit different in the subway.
I was patiently waiting for the train
( which was 10 minutes late) when I saw a photo shoot going
on. It was a photographer taking professional photos of this
stylish little boy. The little boy was standing so close to
where the trains stop, but some crazy people would almost die
for the perfect photo, am I right?

Then I saw it, the train speedily sprinting towards the boy.
Over concentrated, the boy couldn't even hear the thunde-ring train aiming right for him! It happened so quickly! One minute he was standing on the platform , the next he was hurtling through the air, hanging on for dear life. 

I suddenly clicked and chased after him, reaching cautiously of where I stepped. The photographer was so shocked by what was happening that he just stood there like nothing serious was happening. I was just in time to hook onto the boy before the train rushed into the darkness of the tunnel. I asked the boy breathlessly “ are you ok?” He screeched “ NOT REALLY mam!” He then hurried out of the subway within more than at least a second!Very sarcastically, I said to myself,”Well, Your welcome”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.