Sunday 19 April 2020

Mountain Pass

Another one of my story's that I am proud of!




Curious of what the pathway leads to, the fearless man carefully steps onto the first step. Hoping not to slip on the ice polished rock staircase. Bracing himself against the torrent of icy wind that rushed towards him down the narrow pass, the lone figure prepared himself for the challenge ahead. 

Halfway, the body of the man is already drained of exhaustion.So the guy  drowsily, perches himself on top of a rock. That awakens his heated body, with the coolness of frigid ice. The weary man slowly pulls his plastic water bottle out of his adventurous backpack. 

Suddenly, when he is just about to take a sip, he starts to rock back and forth! He feels sick and dizzy like he just got hit by a frying pan!  The explorer, frighteningly collapses onto the steps. Thump! BUMP! WHACK! Painfully, he swiftly rolls down the steps! Hitting his head and body on the ominous rocks.

Quickly, the damaged and aching body was rushed to the nearest hospital. A couple of weeks later the man was safe and sound in his apartment. Thinking about that terrible experience, of spinning down that highly dangerous terrain.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Lelani, I really loved reading your story! You used so many 'wow' words which really added to the scary feeling you created. As I read it I was really worried about the man, luckily he got to hospital in time. I am proud of your story too (still Sheryl!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps Lelani, your clever teacher, Nicole, worked out how to change the name on my blog from Brenda to Sheryl. She phoned me and talked me through it step-by-step. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheryl.
    Thank you again for commenting on another one of my blog posts! Can you imagine all the pain and soreness of falling down that rock staircase!? It would be terrifying!

    That's one of the reasons why I love Nicole as my teacher! She knows a lot of stuff on these's devices!
    BLOG YA LATER! Leilani.😁

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.