Tuesday 12 May 2020

T-shirt Competition

Hi everyone! There is a competition going on for kids. The competition is designing a t-shirt. It was made by the RNZ radio show.  Here is a link to more information about it if you are interested- LINK!

I just did a few features on the t-shirt because I thought about somethings about this lock down, but I also thought if I would want to wear this. So I didn't make it to crowded.

HERE IT IS!!!!


 

I did the colourful splats at the bottom to represent all the art that I have been doing. The quote at the top because it is a quote that a lot of people have been saying or writing.


Hope that you liked my t-shirt! Have you designed a t-shirt before? 
Are you entering this competition?  

BLOG YA LATER!🙋

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lani 💙 your t-shirt. I like the rainbow at the bottom. And I also like the saying on it. That is what we use in class.
    Blog you later
    Neena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Neena! Wow, 2 comments (This one and the animal one)! Thanks, I checked out your t-shirt as well. I also 💙 yours.
      We do say it a lot in class, like I said, a lot of people were saying it during the lock down.

      BLOG YA LATER! Lani

      Delete
  2. Hi, did you really make that?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.