Tuesday 12 May 2020

What Animal Would I like to Meet?

Hello again!  This task is about what animal I would like to meet someday (As you can tell from the title). The animal that I would like to meet is a llama. Llamas are my favourite animal. I made a slide about them, here is the link to the slide- CLICK HERE! 

Here is a picture of me and my friend!♥




Thanks for checking out my blog today! What is your favourite animal? What country/city can you find them in? You can find llamas high in Peru mountains.

BYE!😁


7 comments:

  1. Wow, Leilani! What a beautiful picture you put in there! If you want to know what my favorite animal is, go on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dahran! Thanks for commenting on my blog! You should try put a hyperlink on so I could go straight to your blog. What animal is your animal located in?

    BYE! Leilani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora, Leilani. I love your picture of the llama up the top of Machu Picchu in Peru. I was lucky enough to go to Peru last year, and when you are visiting Machu Picchu you see quite a few llamas walking around the site. I like the alpaca a bit more than the llama, they are smaller and I think a bit cuter. They too can be found in Peru.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lani I like you and your friend. I think you are in Machu Picchu in Peru. My fav animal is the Tiger. They are so cute and furry.
    Blog you later
    Neena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Neena! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Yes I am in Machu Picchu. What type of tiger do you like? Where are they found?

      BLOG YA LATER! Lani.

      Delete
  5. hi leilani you look so cool with little friend and my favrite animal is a donkey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vincey, thanks for commenting on my blog. Why is your favourite animal donkey?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.