Thursday 13 August 2020

Making SLIME!

Hi again! Hope everyone is alright.
Today I have also done one of the activity's from the Room 24 blog post. I decided to make a blue slime. 

I have made slime before in the past and haven't made it in a long time. Here is the instructions.

Activator:

  • T spoon of Borax
  • Hot Water 
All you do is put the borax into the hot water and mix it with a spoon.

Main part of making:

  • White glue
  • Food colouring (if wanted)
  • Shaving Cream (if wanted)
  • Beads (if wanted)
Put the glue in to a bowl and add the other ingredients except the activator. Mix for a while. 
Then you can finally add the activator. But make sure to only put a little bit at a time, or else it will end up rubbery. It's that easy!
Here is what I made!




Have you ever tried to make slime?
Do you have another recipe on how to make slime?
Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.