Thursday 20 August 2020

Sick vs Healthy PT 4😴

HI! Yes, another writing blog post it is. Today I am taking you to the Death Star world with a little story about this picture.

I don't know a lot about Star Wars so I kind of just made up the story. My dad loves Star Wars but I don't like to watch the movies with him. (Yes, I'm a hater) 
Here is my healthy sentences.

Sick Sentences:
The Jedi landed on the runway. There were lots of stormtroopers. There were lots of aircraft.

Healthy Sentences:
Perfectly, the Jedi settles his immense ship at the end of the protracted runway. Stormtroopers pointed their ominous blaster rifles at the Jedi as he stepped onto the concrete. 
“What brings you here?” One of the Stormtroopers' questions with confusion.
There was no response from the Jedi. 
SWISH! ZOOM! Aircraft soar through the skys of the Death Star, the ships make a circle around the Jedi as he says in a deep voice.
“I’ll be back.”

Can you guess where that last line is from? 
BLOG YA LATER!




4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Leilani. Awesome sentences. Especially like the range of punctuation you have used. Is the last line from Terminator? From you're emoji I'm picking up that you're a bit bored of posting your writing? How about getting creative and recording your voice, making a film out of your story or creating an animation? (we're having a mini film challenge Insert text
    )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phil. Thanks for commenting on my blog.
      Yes it is from the terminator. The emoji is just there because it is part four of these sentence blog posts. Of course I am not getting bored of writing, just bored of staying at home.

      Thanks for giving me another idea for how to show my work.
      BLOG YA LATER, Leilani.

      Delete
  2. Good afternoon, Leilani

    You say you are not a fan of the Star Wars films, can we safely assume that you are a fan of the Terminator films?
    Your sentences are great. You have included so much descriptive language in your writing that I can easily visualise what is happening. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Sarah. Thanks for commenting on the star wars blog post.
      My dad also likes the Terminator and he likes to say that line for fun, so I get use to it. Then eventually it got stuck in my head.

      Thank you for telling me what you like about my story.
      BLOG YA LATER, Leilani.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.