Thursday 10 December 2020

Flower Overload!

Today I did the first activity for the Summer Learning Journey Program. For the first activity I used Art Colouring Book(There is a link if you want to have a try)

I chose different colours for my art because I love pink and purple leaves, especially blossom trees that are pink. 

Here is the photos of the original picture and mine.

Original Picture
This piece of art was done by: Vincent Van Gogh

My Picture


Thanks for checking out my blog! I hope you enjoyed my picture. Have you used this site before? Whats your favourite type of flower?

BLOG YA LATER🌺🌻

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Leilani. Well done for including the link and attributing the image. Do you think you'll do more Summer Learning Journey activities? I don't know if I have a favourite flower but I love lots of native trees like nikau and ponga. What about you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Phil, thank you for your comment.
      Yes, I think I will do more SLJ activities in the future!
      I've never heard of those trees before, what do they look like?

      BLOG YA LATER, Leilani😁🌿

      Delete
    2. Good question! It's hard to describe but you could do a quick search online. The ponga is the silver fern.

      Delete
    3. Oh yes! I've seen the Ponga tree everywhere! I just reliest that me and my family have some in our garden!
      Do you grow any Ponga?🌲

      Delete
    4. I don't grow any but there are heaps in my garden. I love the korus when the new fronds are growing.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.