Monday 22 July 2019

Pablo Picasso Art

In room 24 we are studying about a famous artist named Pablo Picasso. Pablo was born in Spain and passed away in France.


Have you heard of him before? I had to pick an art work that I liked that he painted. I like his paintings because they are unique and unlike other artist. Here is the painting that I chose!
And it is not ugly, it is very different and easy for other people to do. Can you see the tears that the lady is crying out?  Do you agree that this is unique or do you disagree that this is unique?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leilani i like your Pablo Picasso art that you choose.
    It looks like its face has been broken up into lots of pieces.
    What do you like about this piece of art?
    Blog you later
    Neena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neena, thank you and I do really like this art because I chose it. (And it was the only art that I could find that Picasso painted.) What do you like about this art piece Neena? Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.