Monday 22 July 2019

Word Cloud Art

This is my word cloud art that I have done for the first time. It was really fun because I got to pick the image, the colour, the font and the words. We are doing this to learn how to use more adjectives and because this terms theme is everyday heroes. Have you ever tried to do one before, because it is really fun to do? The writing had something to do with heroes, so what describes a hero what exactly is a hero and who our hero is. Who is your hero and why? Hope you enjoy my work and the words I put on.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Leilani i like your word art of the world.
    How come there is no writing on your blog post?
    Blog you later
    Neena

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not working right now Neena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leilani my name is Taylah and I go to Owairaka School.
    I really like your Earth Word Art, I like how you made the colors look nice.
    Maybe next time you could try add more words into it.
    Good Job!!
    Blog Ya Later-
    Taylah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Taylah, thank you for commenting on my blog and thanks for your feedback. What is your favourite word and do you have any other words you have in mind to put onto here? BLOG YA LATER! Leilani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.