Tuesday 18 August 2020

Sick vs Healthy PT 2

Here I am showing you the second piece of fixed sick sentences that I have done. Today this is the picture to write it about.


Sick sentences:

The man walked up the path towards the top. He was wearing warm clothes. It was windy. He was scared.

Healthy Sentences:
Frighteningly, the adventurous man struggles to breathe in the thin air. Fog surrounds him, as he climbs step by step up the ominous pathway. The fluffy wool in his clothes rub on his shivering body. 
“Don’t look down” He whispers to himself. “Don’t, look, down.”

Thanks for looking at this blog post! I hope you enjoyed reading
my sentences. MY favourite part of the healthy sentences is the
2nd sentence because I like the word ominous. Ominous means
something dangerous might happen. What was your favourite
sentence and why?
BLOG YA LATER😜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.