Thursday 27 August 2020

Sick vs Healthy PT 8

Hello everyone. Today's blog post is another writing one. The picture for today is this:
These are my sick and healthy sentences! I hope that you like them.

Sick Sentences:
The big creature crawled out of the swamp. He had a big eye and scales on his big body.

Healthy Sentences:
Swiftly, the large sea creature swam towards shore. His scaly body was hidden in the nature green moss. As big as the sun, his eyes widened as he saw delicious food lying on the grassy terrain. 
"OOOOOOO! Delicious!" He said hungrily. As fast as a blink of an eye, he gobbled it up whole, like what a normal enormous creature does.

I hope you enjoyed  my healthy sentences because this is probably one of the last blog posts for this lockdown. What was your favourite simile in the healthy sentences? Can you spot them? BLOG YA LATER! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Leilani. My name is Neena and I am in room 24.
    I like your writing it is very descriptive. I like how you used some dialogue and ly starters.
    Do you have a favourite sentence in your writing
    Blog you later
    Neena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Neena. Thank you for your comment!
      I hope that you are having a great time back at school. Yes I do, but I have 2 favorites. The 2nd and 3rd sentences. Do you have any?

      BLOG YA LATER, Lani.

      Delete
  2. hi lani, its Jada from last year. I'm pretty sure you remember me. But I really like our writing and i'm really missing owai but Miss Mills was right intermediate is way more fun that primary, you get to do a lot of different things here at Kowhai.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jada!!!!! Thanks for your comment and I hope that your having a brilliant time at intermediate! My sister also told me that it was really fun.

      What was your favourite part in the healthy sentences?
      Miss you, and BLOG YA LATER!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.