Thursday 23 July 2020

Dragon Eye

This Week Room 24 wrote about this picture
We are doing genres again this term. The 3 genres that we had to write with are: 
Thriller, Drama, Fantasy
I will be showing my thriller.

Here is my writing!

Calmly, the young girl skips across the fields of trees and grass, hoping her family is not too worried about her being there. 
She finds a strange bridge curving over land, and perches onto it. The bridge is a wonderland, as it is filled with luminous flowers. Daydreaming, she dangles her legs off the edge, looking at the birds gliding through the air.
She glances into the running stream beneath her, cheerful fish jump up and down like they’re on a trampoline. 
Suddenly, her heart froze. A human body stands behind her, as she can see in the reflection. Blood slobber runs like a waterfall from his mouth. Her hand catches the fresh drips of blood.


I hope you enjoyed reading my story. What do you think I could of changed? BLOG YA LATER!      
      



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora my name is Ebad I am from Rm 7 I just have to say wow because you added similes and descriptive words that I could not have thought of. How did you think of these great ideas? Check out my blog bye.😁👍:-D my blog

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.